Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Plague

It seems we had a rather peculiar illness strike our home, but all the humans were spared. It struck the dolls pretty harshly, as you can see, their mommies had their hands full.

My kids play what they know, and, well, they know about puking. We affectionately call it "the twister". Even David was generously given a bucket, but he showed no symptoms. You might think my kids are weird now, but I thought this was hilarious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

redneck preacher said...

Yes I think your kids are weird. Much like their parents. Their grandparents are the only sane ones. VERY cool pictures.

Entertainment is where you find it and a wise parent will find it in their crumb crunchers

What would we do without plastic buckets. ARG

HTOITA

Sarah Joy said...

Ah, if only I could post the sound effects...

Susan said...

I, for one, am glad you canNOT post sound effects! LOL I run for cover when there's pukies going on. Kids do play what they know, and from your last round, they know it far better than you'd like, I imagine! ;)

Sarah Joy said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry Susan! Next time I will post a warning: Graphic Images of Doll Illness below! If sensetive, do NOT look at photos!

My dad will testify to this-my mom would rather be sick for days than throw up one time.

Rita Loca said...

Too funny!!

Sis. Julie said...

Sounds affects would have been good. But of course...there are some that can handle pictures of such things but sure couldn't handle the sound. I have a daughter who is like that. Only she can handle hearing it but not watching it and/or hearing it.

Jackie said...

As an MK, I would like to warn you, that you will be seeing many weird things for YEARS to come. :)