Sunday, December 04, 2005

Going back to Cali!

Lots of work to do! We will be going to California Monday, and then packing for Mexico in January.

I can't begin to express how wonderful my Lord has been to me. This has been an emotional time, a tired time for my family, and I am the biggest sap amongst us! I have so needed the Lord's sustaining grace to keep me in joy. I am tender, but not torn, because my tenderness is protected by God's hand. There, I can trust him to use these times to bring me closer to His side. The sweetness of an emotional down season with Christ at my side is beyond words to describe. What would I do without Him?

Today in church I heard a description of grace: stooping in kindness to an inferior or weaker person.

The weaker I get, the stronger He is in me. I treasure these times, knowing that they will NOT last forever!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Yeah! I'm praying that all goes well for you as you begin this new leg of the journey!