Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm just one of those discontened types...

I can't help it! I love to rearrange the furniture. When I've got my own place, I'm moving things around monthly. My blog suffers from my discontent also-I keep finding something I want to try, and you all never know what to expect when you come here.

I'll try to be good and keep it this way for a while, but I'm not promising anything, because this place keeps coming up with more adorable designs I want to try, and I'm a sucker for trying on new things. (Why did they have to make it so easy, anyway?!)

Sorry...

4 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

I'm right there with you!

redneck preacher said...

Women!

HTOITA

redneck preacher said...

difficult to read also.

HTOITA

Becky said...

Did Mom rearrange the furniture? I don't remember. But we both got the bug from somewhere. When our people come to church here, they never know how the furniture will be.