Thursday, July 08, 2010

Our Growing Family!


This is Rayo. (I mean the blue one in back.) It means "Lightning", for those who don't speak Spanish. The name was a concession to David who wanted to name it "Linin!" for his favorite car in the movies. Rayo was not in the best health when we got him, but he's coming along, after spending nearly a month at the mechanic's getting his guts replaced. These cars are everywhere around here. Ryan loves buzzing around in his bug. It makes me wonder why we have to go around every traffic circle we come to...so many times...But happy little grin on his face makes it all worthwhile.

3 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

Well I have to say I'm slightly disappointed I thought a growing family would mean a new little one :)

Rachel said...

Love the new addition! Beautiful color! Congratulations!!!

redneck preacher said...

Ah but has he tried to fix it with a used 410 shell? Like he did my car.

HTOITA