Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another home remedy

This one was developed by my daughter, who is a natural problem solver. Now don't knock it till you've tried it. Our home has been hit by the seasonal viruses, and I am teaching my children the proper, civil, non-disgusting way to be sick. Your sleeve is NOT a napkin. Neither is your skirt. Neither is my skirt. Or my shirt. And you may not walk around with snot hanging off your lip. I'm sorry, I'm just unreasonable that way. What is a pocketless child to do?
Please scroll down to see genius at work in our home...











































































Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

redneck preacher said...

You could use colored paper to plug the offending orifices. That way you could be more decorative for Christmas.

HTOITA

redneck preacher said...

I see Christmas decorations. You should use colored paper for R. Red and Green would make her very festive.

HTOITA

Her said...

hahahaah! My daughters fall asleep this way. (year round allergies...poor things) I check their rooms before I go to bed to remove this before it crusts to their nose in their sleep!! :)