5 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
1. Learn about nutrition and give my family really healthy food
2. GET ORGANIZED LOL!
3. Learn to sew and sew my girl's clothes
4. Get a good German Shepherd Dog
5. Learn to play the piano
5 Things I Can Do:
4. I'm good at reading stories out loud
5. back/neck massage
5 Things I Can’t Do:
1. Cartwheels (I was NEVER able to do this!)
2. Belch on purpose
3. unpack stuff in an organized way :(
4. Jump rope more than twice
5. Stop laughing when I want to if I'm tired. (grrrrr)
5 Things That Attracted Me to My Husband:
1. HUNKY MAN (tee hee!)
2. He is a real person-no pretense. What you see is what you get.
3. He is very easygoing-not much upsets him.
4. Completly surrendered to the Lord--I can trust his leadership.
5. He accepted and loved me unconditionally
5 Things I Say the Most:
1. I hate to admit this, but I cannot stop saying "like". Especially when I'm nervous.
3. No problem
4. Yo! (Got that one from my hubby)
5 Celebrity Crushes:
Ok this one is going to show that I know NOTHING about pop culture. We didn't have a TV in the house, so I couldn't "get to know" any of those guys at all. I do remember wondering where all those crazy girls left their brains every time Brad Pitt came around. I gotta think....I thought Harrison Ford was cute, because we had a Star Wars fan in the house, and I liked the Han Solo character.
I think that's it. Sorry! (My brother's friends don't count here, I suppose...)
5 People I’d like to tag:
Stephanie, Nikki, Jennifer, Don't know any more who haven't already been tagged.