Friday, October 21, 2005

We're off again!


We will be on the road for another couple of weeks. I may be able to finish my fear series on the road, but if I can't get online, or don't have time, I will get to it when I get back. Will definately try to get it in by Halloween! I am excited about the last entry. The Lord taught me a precious lesson on how to deal with fear in my life, and I can't wait to share!
Blessings to you all!

*Thought I needed another picture. Sorry it isn't very clear, but my subjects were squirming and giggling. Ryan is taking a nap. Ruth is the pillow, Rebecca's the blanket, and Elisabeth is the teddy bear!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute picture!

Have a good trip!

Corene said...

Drive safely. I love the picture.

Her said...

How cute! Praying for safe travel!