Friday, November 04, 2005

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

God is moving us to push our departure date for language school up to January from March!!! I am so excited to go, I can't stand it! Just two months.

Lots to do between now and then, and I'm not too organized right now, so I deeply appreciate anyone who wanted to pray for me!

Praise the Lord!!!!

On a side note, I have been told that I am too long-winded for a really interesting blog. (Note study on fear.) I would like to do a couple posts on Thanksgiving. Sorry if I get too verbose. I do love to talk, but I'll try to cut it back! LOL!

6 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so happy for you!

redneck preacher said...

Are you really going to take my grandkids off to another country? tsktsktsk. Proud of you

Sarah Joy said...

Just another reason for you to learn Spanish with us Pop!

Anonymous said...

Where will you be studying Spanish? I can remember the time when we left for language school some 24 years ago. May the Lord richly bless and help you during this time.

Vic

Sarah Joy said...

Bro. Bob Walker has a ministry in TJ we will be getting involved in. He has a program to teach missionaries Spanish. We also got the Rosetta Stone software program to give us a head start before we get there. That will probably help me more than my husband, because I won't be able to get out as much.

Anonymous said...

Will pray here for you... Have a wonderful day.